Writing an RFP can seem daunting, but asking great questions and sharing the right information in the RFP is crucial to finding your ideal 3PL partner. Learn what to include and questions to ask in a great RFP in this helpful guide.
People are doing their holiday shopping online more and more each year. Prepare for the upcoming holiday season now by planning how you will account for this surge in orders. Avoiding 2013’s shipping problems will be essential in keeping your customers coming back.
In this ebook, you’ll learn how to:
- Plan for shipping this holiday season
- Define realistic shipping expectations for yourself and your customers
- Prepare for processing returns post-holiday season
- How to access value-added services for your customers
Will outsourcing distribution to a third-party logistics (3PL) company reduce supply chain costs for you? Use our online calculator to find out. Enter a few simple numbers and you’ll discover:
- Where you’re positioned on the spectrum of order fulfillment costs, from low to high
- How your costs would change if distribution is outsourced
Whether you’re new to e-commerce or you’re looking for ways to reduce the costs of your existing operation, you’ll find plenty of helpful information in our free white paper. Find out how to optimize your e-commerce fulfillment process to support your organization’s online success.
- How direct and indirect costs impact your e-commerce operation
- Where the costs come from, what impacts them and how to reduce them
This free case study explores how we helped improve the fulfillment process for our client. Discover how working with MKM Distribution resulted in real benefits for a real company.
- The obstacles of e-commerce fulfillment
- MKM services and capabilities
- Resulting process improvements and savings
Learn how you can make the most of the advances in technology and ecommerce fulfillment to make your customers happy. Here are the biggest ideas, tips, and trends in retail ecommerce to improve your customer experience.
MKM’s client – a nationwide retail apparel company – was able to operate its highly automated distribution center with few employees. But when things went wrong or required special process, those few employees had to spend a lot of time keeping the automation on task. And things went wrong a lot – primarily because of issues with product coming in from overseas.
This case study explores how the retailer worked with MKM to:
- Hold vendors accountable for mislabeled or discrepant product
- Reduce bar code detection errors
- Streamline the process for handling problem shipments
Discover the true value of customized third-party logistics (3PL) solutions for retail.
Like many growing retailers, our client’s distribution chain was bogging down at several points. MKM created custom solutions to save them valuable time and money. This case study shows the true value of customized third-party logistics (3PL) solutions for retail.
- Ways to keep trucks moving 24 hours a day
- The benefits of supplemental staffing
- Creative solutions for shipping and receiving