This is a fancy way of saying we’ll do just about anything to help you get product on the shelves or in your customers’ hands. These services include, but are not limited to, such things as display assembly, refurbishment, provisioning, quality inspections, kitting, ticketing, poly-bagging, vendor compliance assurance, inventory reconciliation and any other task our Customer needs.
MKM has a depth of expertise in value added services. We began this segment of business in 1997, and due to our team’s attention to detail, and ability to handle these projects efficiently and effectively this segment of business has grown exponentially over the years.
- Reduce cost of managing varying labor needs for special projects and unpredictable work requirements.
- Improve product throughput and optimize your operations by eliminating the need for unproductive project workspaces within your DC.
- Consolidate these activities into the same location as your other distribution activities (like e-commerce) and save on unnecessary transportation and handling costs.
- Gain capabilities and scale to service large projects and create additional revenue streams.
- Manage vendor relationships more effectively with our vendor violation tracking programs. We provide all documentation and tracking to process returns to vendors and support necessary product claims.
- Reduce costs of refurbishment by centralizing the process and reducing inventory losses of resalable merchandise.